Rosh Hashana: The sound of the shofar - Jerusalem Post

Top Stories
What's going on? 
Complimentary Downloads

7 Days of Complimentary Downloads: 100,000+ Motion Backgrounds, Video Clips, Production Music Tracks, Sound Effects, Special Effects and More.
From our sponsors
Rosh Hashana: The sound of the shofar - Jerusalem Post
Sep 4th 2013, 07:41


Haaretz

Rosh Hashana: The sound of the shofar
Jerusalem Post
'SEE NOW that I, even I, am He, and there is no god with Me; I kill, and I make alive; I have wounded, and I heal; and there is none that can deliver out of My hand'(Ha'azinu; Deuteronomy 32:39). Picture from the Parasha Photo: Israel Weiss ...
Texting through Rosh Hashana? South Florida group offers nontraditional ...MiamiHerald.com
No need to cook: Pre-made meals for Rosh HashanahHaaretz
Rosh Hashana, a fresh start for the new yearNewsday
Jewish Telegraphic Agency -San Jose Mercury News -GMA News
all 245 news articles »

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments: